Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec..
Up to 16 SEER Performance
R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
ComfortNet™ Communication System Compatible
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new ASXC16 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new condensing unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local EverRest.
This air conditioning system will provide your family with excellent energy-efficient performance (compared to lower SEER units) for many, many years..
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
- Expanded Copeland ComfortAlert™ diagnostics
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Factory-installed high- and low-pressure switches
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- EverRest® brand sound control to design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)