Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty and Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (in both cases, good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
Up to 97% AFUE Performance
Downflow Multi-Position Installation
Outstanding Warranty Protection
Simply stated, we consider the AMVM96 modulating gas furnace to be our best. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 97%, which means that up to 97 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local EverRest dealer.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- ComfortNet™ Communicating System compatible
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configure for each installation
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards