Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty, Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (in both cases good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
Up to 96% AFUE Performance
Outstanding Warranty Protection
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local EverRest dealer.
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, our patented convertible technology helps eliminate the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating state the majority of the time. The AMH5 has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which means that 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Energy-efficient multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel, tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft inducer
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- All models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
- Multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) = 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish