Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty, the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty (in each case, good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
ComfortNet™ Communication System
Two Stage, Variable Speed / 80% AFUE
Outstanding Warranty Protection
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace ever fails for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. These furnaces also carry a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local EverRest dealer.
If you want to consider the best 80% AFUE gas furnace that the EverRest® brand offers but don’t need the efficiency provided by a 90% furnace, install this furnace and enjoy the energy and money savings year after year (compared to single-stage gas furnaces). This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient, quiet variable- speed circulator motor
- Two-stage gas valve
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Certain models comply with California Low NOx emissions standards
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked enamel finish