Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
Up to 16 SEER / 9.75 HSPF Performance
ComfortNet™ Communication System
R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The compressor in your new ASZC16 heat pump system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty. If the compressor ever fails, a new heat pump unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central heat pump system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local EverRest dealer.
Year-round exceptional heating and cooling energy efficiency is a primary benefit delivered by this heat pump system. It provides improved temperature and humidity control, and it uses R-410A chlorine free refrigerant.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech™ scroll compressor
- SmartShift™ technology with short-cycle protection
- Expanded Copeland ComfortAlert™ diagnostics
- Compressor short-cycle protection
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high- and low-pressure switches
- Quiet two-speed condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- EverRest® brand sound control to design
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When properly anchored, meets the 2010 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)