Complete warranty details available from your local dealer. To receive the Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty and the Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty (in each case, good for as long as you own you home) plus the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California and Quebec.
Up to 14.5 SEER/ 81% AFUE/ 8.0 HSPF
Outstanding Warranty Protection
The APD14M Dual-Fuel Packaged Units combine cooling with heat pump and gas heating for optimal year-long performance in one self-contained unit. These units are suitable for ground-level or rooftop installations and horizontal or downflow applications.
The heat exchanger and compressor in this packaged unit are covered by Lifetime Limited Warranties. In addition, all functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local EverRest dealer.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Combines cooling with heat pump and gas heating for optimal year-long performance
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel heat exchanger
- Multi-speed ECM indoor blower motor
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Two-stage gas valve; natural gas with easy conversion to propane with accessory kit
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence
- All blower operation and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Loss-of-charge protection
- All models comply with California Low NOx emission standards
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge, zinc-coated steel cabinet with UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Compressor sound blanket
- Louvered metal panel condenser coil protection
- Horizontal or downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Bottom, 2” high base rails for easy handling
- All models fit a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)